The Ariel Atom 3R
only 10 Units!
Don’t settle for the normal……stand out from the crowd with this unique limited edition Ariel Atom 3R.
The sound of this car at full song is unmistakable as we brought the 2.0L supercharged Honda drivetrain back for this edition! 10 units only received this highly-acclaimed engine package, that has not been utilized in an Ariel Atom since 2012.
A smooth & high-revving engine begs the driver to push the fly-by-wire throttle pedal to the floor unleashing an intoxicating whine from the supercharger. This engine is also equally happy taking a leisurely drive through town with careful thought having been put into the engine mapping to ensure drivability in all situations.
With its head-turning good looks, in addition to performance options carefully selected for true drivers, the Ariel Atom 3R did not disappoint.
This limited edition is cloaked with select hand laid carbon fiber panels that are finished with a deep clear coating to ensure the beauty of each woven fiber is visible. Carbon will be seen on the Bonnet, Airbox, the signature intake snorkel, and covering the sticky performance tires. A touch of Carbon fiber also greets the driver as they view the full digital dash display unit.
A special black metallic finish covers the signature exo-skeleton chassis tubes of the Ariel Atom 3R, helping to accentuate the smooth curves of the tubular steel structure. Tinted side panels are utilized on all Ariel Atom 3R; making for a comfortable seating area for driver and passenger while tucked behind the laminated safety glass windscreen.
The Ariel Atom 3R is well connected to the road with bespoke adjustable suspension dampers soaking up curves on even the most spirited drives. Drivers will also be well connected to the vehicle with stopping forces that are well matched to the supercharged acceleration. 4-piston brake calipers, on all 4 corners, handle the duty well in addition to providing a hint of red color through the wheels.
Atom 3R Specifications
*All specs are estimated until testing is performed*
X of 10
• ≈300 bhp @8000 RPM • ≈220 lbs/ft torque @≈4750 RPM
• 0-60mph: ≈3 sec • 0-100mph: ≈7.7 sec
• 1/4 mile: ≈ 11 sec
Full Carbon Package Standard
- Supercharged Honda 2.0L i-VTEC (K20Z3)
- 6-Speed Manual gearbox w/ limited slip differential
- Performance Clutch
- Proprietary Polished Intake/Exhaust System
- Primary aluminum radiator
- JRi adjustable dampers w/ 2 piece coil spring
- Double unequal length fabricated wishbones
- Aluminum bell cranks w/ needle roller bearings
- Adjustable suspension pushrods
- Adjustable inboard joint and outboard rod ends
- Lightweight fabricated uprights
- Quick Ratio alloy Rack & Pinion
- Quick-Release motorsport suede steering wheel
- Wilwood Four-Piston Calipers
- Two-Piece Vented Discs
- Cockpit Adjustable Front/Rear Brake Bias
- Tilton Adjustable Aluminum Pedal Box
- Tilton Paired Front/Rear Master Cylinders
- Full Length Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Performance Pad Fiction Material
- 5-Spoke Motorsport Wheels - F:15x7 R:17x9
- Toyo R888 Tires - F:205/50/15 R:245/45/17
- LCD back lit digital dash with speed, RPM, temperature, fuel level, odometer, gear position, and shift-light display
- Competition master safety switch
- RFID Electronic Immobilizer System (two fobs)
- Full Light Package Standard
- Indirect multi-port grouped fuel injection
- Proprietary tuned Hondata engine management
- Continuous flow Marwal 3.5 bar fuel pump
- Twin Fuel Filters
- 10 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Engineered Jig Utilization
- Primary TIG / Secondary MIG welds
- CNC Component Construction
- Crew/DOM Low Carbon Steel
- Aluminum bulkheads
- 244 point primary/secondary QC inspection
- Powder Coat Finish (Chassis)
- Hand Laid Gel-Coated Composite Body
- Full Carbon Package Standard (Bonnet, Dash Surround, Fenders, Airbox Cover/Snorkel)
- Length: 3410mm
- Height: 1195mm
- Width: 1890mm
- Track: 1600mm
- Wheelbase: 2345mm
Pricing & Options
All (10/10) Ariel Atom 3R units have been sold, contact us regarding dealer inventory availability or questions regarding the model:
Contact & Questions
Ready for the next step or have questions? Check out what it takes to build your Ariel, contact us, or find your local Dealer: